UNKLE Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term ‘UNKLE’ or ‘Songs for the Def’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08080858. Our registered office is Songs for the Def, 55 Kentish Town Road, London, NW1 8NX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is not directed at children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16 you should not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- Our website is available on an ‘as available’ basis. At any time we reserve the right to take down, alter or suspend, our website for any reason and without notice. We shall not be liable to you in any way in the event our website or any part of it is out of date, unavailable or inaccessible at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Links to other websites may occasionally be found on this website. These are included for your convenience and do not imply that we support the website in any way. The linked website's content is not under our control.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We shall exercise reasonable care to ensure that our website is free from viruses and any other malicious software. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malicious software or any other event occurring that causes damage to your hardware, software, or any of your data which arises as a result of your use or access to our website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the owner, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may only use our site for lawful purposes.
You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law (whether local, national or international) or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming, bullying, insulting, humiliating, or attempting to harm another person in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly introduce or transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any malicious software or hardware, including but not limited to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, logic bombs, rootkits, keystroke loggers, spyware, and adware, as well as any other.
- To try to access, interfere with, or get unauthorised access to or use of our website, or to otherwise exploit, extract, screen scrape, data mine, or otherwise gather data from our website for publication, distribution, or reproduction.
- To try to gain unauthorised access to any server, computer, or database linked to our website, including the server on which our website is housed.
- To attempt to attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
If we find any unauthorised use or misappropriation, abuse, or infringement of our material, website functioning, website design, or actions which damage the reputation of our trade names, trademarks, or other intellectual property, we may pursue legal action. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.